Quilter's Stash Box - May 2017
Abundant Fabric with Thread, a Ruler, and 3 Patterns!
The May 2017 Stash Box features a coordinate soft green fabric and thread combination and a triangle ruler, and three patterns - plus a 20% coupon for additional notions.
The Hoffman Bali Batiks includes four fat-quarters and a 1/2 yard of background fabric - enough fabric to complete the included Stained Glass Table Runner pattern.
The Superior Threads renown King Tut variegated thread coordinates with the fabric.
The Stained Glass Table Runner pattern uses the Multi-Size Half-Square ruler by Marti Michell. Marti has included a 20% coupon for her entire catalog.
Patterns (Cut Loose Press System)
Three patterns are included in the May 2017 Stash Box:
- Stained Glass Table Runner is a 6+ hour project that is fat-quarter friendly. The enclosed fabric is perfect for this runner!
- Patriotic Runner is a 6+ hour project that requires yardage.
- Star & Stripes is a 2-6 hour project that is fat-quarter and yardage friendly.
New subscribers to Quilter's Stash Box always receive the Cut Loose Press divider tab system. (Singe Stash Boxes do not qualify for the tab dividers.) These patterns, a single colorful heavy-stock page, file easily into the dividers so that projects can quickly be identified by:
- Project Type: Quilt, Stitchery, Home, Craft, or Bag
- Fabric Type: Fat Quarter, Square, Strip, and Yardage
- Project Time: Under 2 Hours, 2-6 Hours, and 6+ Hours
Pictured below are some of the Cut Loose Press patterns we've enclosed in previous Stash Boxes.
Of course, subscribers aren't obligated to use their new fabric and thread on each monthly pattern, but we like to package contents that can work together for a cohesive project.
We Also Recommend