Quilter's Stash Box - April 2017
The April 2017 Stash Box features Hoffman Fabric squares and yardage from their Painted Petals line, coordinating Superior Threads, two patterns, Schmetz Chrome Pro needles, and more.
Fabric - Painted Petals and Batiks
Included is yardage from Hoffman Fabric's Painted Petals line by Lauren Wan. More than two yards of fabric plus ten 10" coordinating squares are provided.
Needles & Coupon for Seam Ripper
Five Schmetz Chrome Professional Grade needles will ensure smooth stitching on your next project.
Included is also a 20% coupon for a very unique item - a custom hand-made seam ripper from Atlanta Laser Engraving. No two are alike, and their colors are gorgeous.
Pictured here are examples of the custom seam rippers:
Patterns (Cut Loose Press System)
- Fraternal Twins Table Runner - the bundled Hoffman Fabric will allow you to complete this pattern by Brenda Henning. This is a 2-6 hour project that is square-friendly which makes two runners, 12x36" and 12x48".
- Tidepools - a twin/throw sized quilt at 44x56", this pattern requires 6+ hours and is square-friendly.
New subscribers to Quilter's Stash Box always receive the Cut Loose Press divider tab system. (Singe Stash Boxes do not qualify for the tab dividers.) These patterns, a single colorful heavy-stock page, file easily into the dividers so that projects can quickly be identified by:
- Project Type: Quilt, Stitchery, Home, Craft, or Bag
- Fabric Type: Fat Quarter, Square, Strip, and Yardage
- Project Time: Under 2 Hours, 2-6 Hours, and 6+ Hours
Pictured below are some of the Cut Loose Press patterns we've enclosed in previous Stash Boxes.
Of course, subscribers aren't obligated to use their new fabric and thread on each monthly pattern, but we like to package contents that can work together for a cohesive project.
We Also Recommend